Recently, we sat down with John Rouda, creator of A Geek Leader Podcast, to discuss some background around Rebyc Security and Ethical Hacking. Patrick Barry, CIO and Co-Founder of Rebyc Security, shared experiences and insight from his journey to date.
Some of the topics discussed in this podcast:
- Patrick’s background and the story of founding Rebyc Security
- Why he chose Cyber Security and how did he overcome fear to start Rebyc Security?
- Security today? What should tech industry leaders be focused on?
- What tech does Rebyc Security use and where do we host?
- Shadow IT?
- Security Awareness Training
- External and Internal Penetration Testing
- Is there a talent shortage in Cyber Security today?
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
And that’s just a sampling of what was covered as John and Patrick candidly addressed several other issues and subjects during the interview. John is building a solid podcast with over 90 current discussions on his site with some of the Who’s Who in cyber security and technology.
More info about John Rouda: