What is a “Rebyc” and how is it pronounced?
We get this a lot and we’ve heard all sorts of different pronunciations. It’s pretty simple actually. Rebyc is Cyber spelled backwards. As for how to pronounce it, the “Reb” in Rebyc is pronounced like “Web.” Reb-ik.
Who You Are:
A company who has sensitive data or proprietary information that they can’t afford to get exposed. You also value a proactive approach vs. being the next headline.
Who We Are:
We are a team of cyber security experts focused holistically on providing offensive security services. Our team is constantly researching and working on the latest ways to penetrate and exploit our clients. We are hired to do so, under the guise that it is much better to bring in a team of security experts to find exposures than to roll the dice and see if the bad guys find them first……and they will.
Our team is heavily experienced in regulated industries including Banking, Credit Unions, Insurance and Healthcare. Additionally, we have worked in a number of other industries including Retail and Software/SaaS Organizations. Our team will use its knowledge of multiple industries to customize a program that meets your organization’s security requirements. It’s getting increasingly difficult to stay ahead of the cyber security curve, so let our certified security professionals ease the burden for you.
Our consultants hold a variety of industry-recognized certifications from the EC-Council, ISACA, ISC2, and GIAC.
Certifications Our Team Collectively Holds:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWPT)
- eLearnSecurity Mobile Application Penetration Tester (eMAPT)
- eLearnSecurity Web Application Penetration Tester Extreme (eWPTX)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
Our group of dedicated consultants eat and breathe security. Let our experience aid your organization in dealing with your cyber security needs.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations and to ensure you are pleased with our service. If you are not, we’ll bring all hands on deck to make it right. If we still can’t satisfy you, you don’t pay.