The FBI and the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency recently posted an alert related to the Colonial Pipeline ransomware event. More details on our blog page or click the link below.
Rebyc Security Finds Corporate Cyber Security Weaknesses Before Bad Actors Do
Cyber security penetration testing services reduce corporate revenue and data losses, business disruptions, and damages to corporate and employee reputations. Serving chief information security officers and information security officers in the banking, credit union, healthcare and insurance industries.
Value We Deliver
- Reduce exposure to operational risks, financial losses, business disruptions and brand reputations
- Prevent external and internal cyber attackers from doing damage to companies and employees
- Give confidence to corporate employees that their systems and data are secure
- Reduce false positive cyber security results
Key Services Benefits
- Use same strategies, tactics, and tools as attackers do in cyber security assessments and attacks
- Implement customized penetration testing to reduce vulnerabilities of corporate networks, servers, and web applications.
- Attempt to breach corporate security measures via application programming interfaces and backend servers
- Test door badges for cloning, find exposed credentials and sensitive company information
- Ensure security cameras and motion sensors are positioned properly
Why Rebyc Security Is In This Business
- Rebyc Security believes cyber security threats need to be aggressively addressed
- The health and survival of the global economy, as well as the safety of human beings and corporations, are at stake
- Cyber security attacks cause unprecedented economic chaos and business and personal emotional upheaval. Bad actors need to be stopped.
- The money, personal information, and brand reputations of companies deserve to be protected
- It’s time to unshackle the business world from the onslaught of cyber attackers
- Rebyc Security’s mission is to make this happen
Rebyc Security Advantages
- Use same real-world strategies, tactics, and tools as cyber attackers
- Hunt for sensitive data in trash dumpsters and cans
- Customize testing services for specific customers
- Provide penetration testing of hackers and rogue employees
- Summarize key testing findings in clear and concise reports
- Deliver full set of recommendations on how to address findings
- Provide details on likely scenarios if findings are not addressed
Problems We Solve
- Solve cyber security problems by finding them before cyber attackers do
- Identify risks, weaknesses, vulnerabilities, gaps and threats to corporate networks, servers, and web applications
- Find rogue employees seeking to steal information from their own company, employees whose credentials have been stolen via a phishing attack, contractors with access to corporate networks, and easy-to-hack passwords
Experience the Rebyc Difference
External Penetration Testing
The perimeter of your company is under constant attack from the outside by malicious adversaries.
Internal Penetration Testing
If a hacker, rogue employee, or poorly managed independent contractor had network access, what could they do?
Phishing - Social Engineering
Rebyc devises customized attacks that are specifically tailored to meet the needs of your organization.
Internal Threat and Vulnerability Assessments
Strong patch and vulnerability management programs are paramount for strong security.
Dynamic Application Security Testing
Hackers are constantly looking for vulnerabilities within your web applications that they can exploit.
Web Application Security Testing
Today, there are so many web application tools available. Is your web application secure? Let us help you find out.
External Vulnerability Assessments
Low hanging internet-facing vulnerabilities are likely to be discovered Make sure your company isn’t an easy target.
Password Cracking Assessment
Poor password policies and lack of enforcement can leave your company vulnerable to an attack.
Dumpster dives, badge cloning, after hours walkthroughs … we can test where you may have gaps.
KnowBe4 Phishing and Awareness Training
Rebyc is an authorized reseller. Buying through us may provide subscription savings.